Dry Camping is available at the range from Friday night through Sunday night. However, if you would like to find other accommodations, here are the nearest motels and campgrounds in the area:
Accommodations in the Noxon/Trout Creek Area
Motels - Noxon
- Aitken’s Motel & Quik Stop, 1402 Mt Hwy 200, (406) 847-2191 On highway about two miles from Pilgrim Creek Park; typical motel rooms; only 4 rooms
Motels - Trout Creek - About 15 miles east of Noxon on HWY 200
- Lakeside Motel & Resort, 2955 Hwy 200, Trout Creek, (406) 827-4458
- Trout Creek Motel & RV Park, 2972 HWY 200, Trout Creek, (406) 827-3268
- 2 Rivers RV Park, 30 Blue Jay Ln, Noxon, (406) 847-229 Located near the Bull River Junction; updated and very nice; full hookups
- Trout Creek Motel & RV Park, 2972 HWY 200, Trout Creek, (406) 827-3268 Campgrounds About 15 miles east of Noxon; I think they have full hookups.
- Bull River Campground (USFS)
- South Shore Campground (USFS)
- North Shore Campground (USFS)
Thompson Falls - These accommodations are about 35 miles away; both are located on the west end of T-Falls.
- Rimrock Lodge, 6 Rimrock Lane, Thompson Falls, (406) 827-3536
- Riverfront Motel & RV Park, 4907 MT Hwy 200 W, Thompson Falls, (406) 827-3460
- Birdland Bay RV Resort, 2148 Blue Slide Road, Thompson Falls, (406) 827-4757
Clark Fork, Idaho - Clark Fork Lodge 121 Antelope Loop Clark Fork (208) 266-1716
27 miles east of Noxon; located right off Hwy 200
For more information concerning Cowboy Action Shooting, click on the following for links...
- Single Action Shooting Society
- Cowboy Chronicle
- SASS Affiliated Clubs Worldwide